Custom Orthotics Industry.
1.- The patient has a foot impression taken at the Medical Professional’s facility. The foot impression is then mailed to the orthotics lab for processing.
2.- The orthotics lab creates a custom insole for the patient based on the impression.
3.- The patient receives custom insoles
IMPRESSION FOAM ADVANTAGES
- Clinically accepted alternative to plaster casting.
- Consistency and reliability with each and every use.
- Strict manufacturing and quality control ensure the highest quality impression foam.
IMPRESSION FOAM PROPERTIES
- Easily compressible.
- Closed cell structure – moisture proof
- Currently made in blue or color.
A. BIO-FOAM Impression Foam #4000 – 6 Kits Per Case
- Each kit is packed in a sturdy mailing carton.
- Casting instructions included in every kit.
B. BIO-FOAM Impression Foam #4050 – 12 Slabs Per Case
- Bulk Pack
- Perfect for laboratory use.
C. BIO-FOAM Impression Foam #4055 – 24 Single Kits Per Case
- Ideal for single orthotic or prosthetic casting.
- Each kit is individually packaged.
INTRODUCING THE EZ CASTER
- Increase casting sessions to as many as 30 per hour
- Ensures consistent and accurate casting every time
- Allows for any staff member to produce a quality impression
- No Setup, mixing or cleanup
- Easy to handle and durable